Tips for logging your parent hours
- Register with Volunteer Builder (http://le.volunteerbuilder.com/) so that you can track your hours and receive information for volunteer opportunities
- Complete a parent hour sheet for all activities. Once you turn them in, the parent-hour team will log them in to Volunteer Builder for you. You might want to keep a copy for your records as well.
- Please be sure all sign in sheets and parent hour forms have the parent's name as registered on Volunteer Builder so that your hours may be processed. It is best to designate one parent as the person the hours will be logged under regardless of who actually performed the service hours.
- Staff or teacher's signature must be present for hours to be awarded except in the case of sign in sheets for an event like LEAP meetings.
- Only sign in sheets - not individual parent hour forms - will be used to log hours for events like LEAP meetings, Back to School Night, etc. There is no need to submit a separate parent hour form.
- If both parents attend an event please note that on sign in sheet or parent hour form.
- Please attach receipt for items purchased ($15 = 1 hour).
- Allow approximately 3 weeks for hours to be entered. After that, if there are any questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your name - as registered on Volunteer Manager - your student's full name, and their teacher's name.
Click HERE to download a PDF of detailed instructions for Volunteer Builder